- How to order your Pharmaceuticals
- The Benefits of Compound Pharmacy
How to order your Pharmaceuticals
To order please follow these steps:
Please click here to send us your contact details so we could send you the form.
- Prescriptions can be paid for by credit card, money order or cheque.
Please DO NOT post cash.
- Upon receipt of your original prescription and payment, your medication will be sent by overnight courier to anywhere in Australia.
Postage will add an extra $7.95 to your order.
The whole process takes 48 hours upon receiving your original prescription.
PLEASE NOTE: Your repeats will be kept on file. The label of your medication will indicate the number of repeats you have remaining. If your medication label displays no repeats, this will indicate that you need to get a new prescription.
The Benefits of Compound Pharmacy
Custom Pharmaceuticals Team
- Custom Pharmaceuticals is also known as Compound Pharmacy. Compounding allows a medication to be personalised for an individual patient. The ability to create these personalised medications allows an ICB compounding pharmacy to help patients with a wide variety of needs.
- Compounding Pharmacists Make Medication That Is Difficult to Find or Discontinued. Sometimes a large pharmaceutical manufacturer discontinues a medication. Often this happens because not enough patients are taking the drug, so it is unprofitable to keep mass producing the product. ICB ensures the patients who still need a particular drug will still receive it. Hundreds or even thousands (depending on the country) of patients still may need that medication.
- Compounding Pharmacists Make Medication Allergy-Friendly
- A patient may be allergic to or intolerant of an ingredient commonly found in the commercially manufactured form of a medication.
- A compounding pharmacist can create a personalized medication, formulated to give the patient the treatment they need while leaving out the problematic ingredient.
- Compounding Pharmacists Make Medication Easier to Use.
- Some medications have a very unpleasant flavour, which makes the patient less likely to take it as directed. A compounding pharmacist can flavour many medications to make it more palatable without compromising the medication’s effectiveness. This is especially handy when dealing with medications for patients who may refuse medication, such as young children, elderly patients, or even pets.
- A patient may need their medication in a different dosage form. For instance, patients who have difficulty swallowing a pill may find it easier to take their medication in a pleasantly flavoured liquid form. Some medications can be compounded in a topical form such as a cream or a gel that allows the medicine to be absorbed into the bloodstream through the skin.
- Compound pharmacy is a specialist field which requires a colossal amount of experience. In Australia we have an internationally acclaimed team who will provide a “hands on” approach when it comes to establishing the various pharmacies within the designated ICB centres. This component of the business alone has an unparalleled commercial potential as the market not only in Indonesia but throughout Asia is yearning for a reputable large scale compound pharmacy chain.
About Custom Pharmaceutical Compounding
- Our compounding pharmacists, working with doctor and patient, can make medicines that are easier on the patients system and are more pleasant to take or use. There is a compounding method for everyone.
- Allergies – We can provide lactose free, colour free, flavour free, and preservative free medications.
- Alternate Delivery Methods – For those unable to swallow oral medications for example. Combine several medicines into one medication – reduces the number of medications a patient has to take and reduces the cost of medication.
- Higher or lower doses or strengths – Supplying the right dose for the right person eliminates the need for patients to take several capsules or cut capsules into pieces.
- Minimise strain on the body – Compounding medications into topical creams and gels means that medications can be absorbed transdermally where needed reducing stress on the liver and other internal organs.
- Medications to taste – Oral medications can be compounded including flavours of your choice to make medicine pleasant for all ages.
- Unavailable medications that work – ICB has the ability to compound formulas for products that are no longer manufactured or are in limited supply.
ICB’s ranges of compounded formulations include:
- Formulations for women’s health
- Formulations for men’s health
- Pain management
- Chelation and heavy metal detox
- Custom treatment formulations